HGM2019 Abstract Submission Guidelines
Each registrant may submit abstract(s) of his/her work for presentation during the Human Genome Meeting 2019. It is expected that the abstract will include original data not previously published in a peer-review journal or the proceedings of a national meeting.
Only those abstracts that have been reviewed and selected by the Abstract Review Committee may be presented. Abstract submissions will only be accepted electronically through the abstract submission module; paper abstracts will not be accepted.
The abstract submission deadline is Monday, December 31st, 2018, 23:59 EST
Selected oral abstracts will be presented during Trainee Session on April 24th, 2019
Important Dates & Deadline
|Opening of abstract submissions||Thursday, November 1st, 2018|
|Abstract submissions close||Monday, December 31st, 2018|
- Symposium 1 - Functional Variation of Non-coding DNAs
- Symposium 2 - Genome Editing - Technology and Commercialization
- Symposium 3 - Provision of Genetics Services & Testing
- Symposium 4 - Breakthroughs in Cancer Genomics
- Symposium 5 - Computational /Statistics Genomics
- Symposium 6 - Population / Evolutionary Genetics
- Symposium 7 - Emerging Concepts of the Microbiome
- Symposium 8 - Neuro-genetics & Precision Treatments for Genetic Disorders
- Symposium 9 - Single Cell Biology - The Cell Atlases
- Symposium 10 - Consanguinity / Rare Genetics & Carrier Screening
All PRESENTERS must register to attend the HGM2019 and presenters will not be given a poster number slot until full payment is received for their registration.
If an abstract is accepted and the PRESENTER does not register, the abstract may be withdrawn.