Single Entry Visa
- Only a single-entry is permitted for the duration of the visa.
- Valid for 3 months from the date it had been issued.
- Multiple entries are permitted for as long as visa remains valid.
- Valid for:
- Diplomacy (A-1) / Conventions/Agreements (A-3) visa status: 3 years from date of issue.
- Visa provided under multiple-entry visa Agreement: duration specified by an agreement.
- Visa provided for national benefit: duration specified by the Minister of Justice.
Visa Application Fee
- Single-entry visa for less than 90 days: Amount equivalent to $30 (USD)
- Single-entry visa for more than 91 days: Amount equivalent to $50 (USD)
- For all multiple-entry visa: Amount equivalent $80 (USD)
- Chinese Tourism Group: Amount equivalent to $10 (USD) per person
- The fee is exempt for people of the country under the fee-exempt agreement with R.O.K.
England, Sweden, Spain, Italy, Thai, Japan, Taiwan
All types of visa(regardless of period)England is limited to less than 6 months
Columbia, Barbados, Peru, Liberia, Dominican Republic
Limited to the visa issued for more than 91 days
Paraguay, Benin, Romania, Brazil, Uruguay, Cyprus, Guatemala
Limited to diplomatic/official passport holders of visa issued for more than 91 days
Limited to diplomatic/official passport holders of visa issued for more than 31 days
Limited to the visa issued for less than 59 days
* For detailed information about VISA, please visit here.